Did you know… more people second-guess themselves in conversations than use toilet paper?
As a Human Behavior Specialist, Debbie Silverman knows that just about all of us need a little help when it comes to handling our most important relationships. That’s true of parents getting a handle on their children’s behavior; single people out in the dating scene who are afraid of saying the wrong thing; and couples in committed relationships coping with each other and their extended family members. As president of Consumer-Perspective LLC, a consumer research company, a two-time Effie Award-Winner for Marketing Excellence, and an NLP Practitioner, Debbie applies her 30+ years’ experience helping clients successfully grow brands and businesses to help everyday people negotiate the minefields of their daily conversations. She is the creator and co-author of the Amazon #1 Best- Seller, It’s Just a Conversation – What to Say and How to Say It in Business.
- He Text ‘Hi’, What Does He Mean By That? Is Texting Killing Romance? – 5 Real tips to get him to listen and talk to you
- Can You Recognize Your Kid’s Voice? – How to get teens and tweens to have a real conversation with you
- Mother-In-Law Getting In The Way? – How to have that difficult conversation without all the stress
- Are You Getting What You Want In Your Relationship? – 5 Empowering tips to negotiate what you want
- 1st Date? – How to avoid the first date from hell
Media Experience & Radio Interviews
WBEL 1380 AM; Maggie Linton Show / Urban View XM Radio; WILO – Partyline with Ken Hartman; The Ed Tyll Show (America’s Best Talk Radio); Big Show Michigan; Michigan Business; Phil Hulett & Friends
Topics: Why We Can’t Get Trump Out of Our Heads; Job Hunting 101 – What Grads Didn’t Learn In College